domingo, agosto 02, 2009


I pressed the pause button when I was in prison, and beat it on again when I got out. People are adaptable. I thought not on what happened in prison, I lived in the future. I wrote, practiced, ate healthy and responded to life in prison very well.


All people can kill. But there is less chance that I will kill again, because I've been in that situation before, and so we know better how to tackle it. It is not possible to know how to behave in threatening situations before you even end up in such a situation. Had I been in the same situation today, I had contacted the police first. Monday make simple choices at a young age. There was a certain tone in the environment I hung around. It is not good to be indifferent, then, is dangerous.

3 comentários:

Caldusfuriusus disse...

ao fim e ao cabo, isto é que é qualidade de vida... e eu que tenho de ir pro bulimento...
Mal posso esperar por ouvir o album!

Infame disse...

Tenho um mau pressentimento quanto a isto,espero estar redondamente enganado, resta esperar

Caldusfuriusus disse...

acho que depende um pouco das espectativas que tenhas... muito provavelmente nao sera um classico, ate porque hoje em dia ja nao se usa disso. Mas que e um artista que todos deviamos respeitar, la isso e...